Welcome to Skiing4all
Skiing4all, run by a British psychologist, is the only organisation based in a mountain resort, which caters exclusively for persons with learning difficulties, their families and friends.
We invite everyone, regardless of the type of their special educational needs, to join one of our skiing or other outdoor activity programs. These run both in winter and summer in the beautiful Austrian resort of Zell am See-Kaprun.
We welcome children, teenagers and adults with:
- Asperger Syndrome
- Down’s Syndrome
- ADHD / ADD
- Learning Disability
- Behavioural Disorder
- Cognitive Delay (MR)
- Developmental Disability
- Fragile-X Syndrome
- Other special needs
Now in our 10th season, we are proud of our highest safety standards and professionalism, which comes from the specialist training and experience. Over the years, we have helped numerous families enjoy quality time together while meeting individual needs of all the family members, including siblings, parents and carers. Here is what you can expect with us:
- For persons with special needs: one to one professional care, optional buddy support, visual aids (PECS, timetables, social stories, reward charts), sensory rooms, safe spaces and much more!
- For siblings: reduced prices to join in the fun!
- For parents and carers: a hassle-free holiday with the full professional support throughout your stay in the resort. It’s time to unwind and attend to your own needs too, and with everything taken care of throughout the day, you can really enjoy an uninterrupted full day of skiing!
Skiing4all is incorporating the principles of ABA therapy and is working within SPELL and TEACCH frameworks. The resulting therapeutic benefits of our programs include:
- Improvement in communication and social skills
- Increased self-confidence
- Enhanced self-esteem
- Increased independence
- Improvement in psychomotor components and fitness levels