Safety and professionalism
Skiing4all is run by Anna Wegner, a professional Cambridge University-educated psychologist with many years of experience working with people with learning difficulties. She is also an Austrian-qualified ski instructor experienced in teaching people with autism, Down's Syndrome and ADHD at a number of major Austrian ski schools.
Anna is a graduate member of the British Psychological Society (BPS) and ensures that Skiing4all is run according to the British standards based on the principles of the BPS.
- British Psychological Society (BPS)
- National Autistic Society (NAS)
- Down’s Syndrome Association (DSA)
The National Autistic Society (NAS) wishes to invite Skiing4all to continue to be included on ‘Holidays: autism friendly venues’, information on holiday facilities which have been specifically designed for people with autism. The NAS is sending you this invitation as we believe that you are still offering facilities that are appropriate for people with autism and related disorders.”Alex Seymour, The National Autistic Society, 1 August 2013.
More what they say about us.
- All ski instructors belong to the International Ski Instructors Association (ISIA)
- Senior staff members with up to 20 years of experience
- All staff DBS (CRB) checked