Welcome to our Programs
So, in short, how does it work?
It’s very simple: we look after our program participants for five and a half hours per day (usually from 09.45 a.m. to 3.15 p.m.) while their parents and carers enjoy an uninterrupted day of skiing, relaxed in the knowledge that their loved ones are in safe hands with us! Throughout the day, we help our program participants get in and out of their skiing gear and transfer them between the slopes, our Fun Club and various outdoor and indoor activities. Later on you can see the photos and can re-live together all the special moments, which your loved ones enjoyed with us. Yes, it’s that simple. :)
Program duration: 3, 5 or 6 days
In Winter 2017/18 once again we offer programs of three different durations:
Standard 5-day Programs
Throughout the season most of our standard programs run for 5 days from Sunday to Thursday, to match the regular ski school schedules, and the Saturday to Saturday stays required by the majority of the accommodation providers.
Extended 6-day Programs
Subject to availability, it might be possible to extend any standard program to 6 days, to run from Sunday to Friday.
Short 3-day Programs
In the lower season, we also offer shorter 3-day versions of all our standard programs, and they run from Sunday to Tuesday. The spaces are very limited so please book early!
For every child, teenager or adult with learning difficulties
We have created our skiing and activity programs based on many years of experience, making sure that there is a suitable program for every child, teenager and adult with learning difficulties. We have also taken great care to match our program schedules to those offered by our affiliated regular ski schools so that everyone in the family can make the most of their skiing holiday.
For siblings and friends
Siblings and friends of the main participant with learning difficulties are more than welcome to join our programs. All the participants with special needs ski on a one to one basis but whenever possible all the siblings or friends ski at the same location (with their own instructors), share breaks, lunches and other activities together. We co-ordinate all the family skiing and activity schedules, locations and lunch venues to make it even easier and convenient for all the family members than ever before!
NEW!!! For our youngest guests aged from six months to three years, we now offer Skiing4all Nursery! Only experienced nannies and childminders, with the ratio of maximum three children to one staff member, and the same high quality of care expected from Skiing4all!
For parents and carers
We look after our program participants (typically from 09.45 a.m. to 3.15 p.m.) while their parents or carers can enjoy an uninterrupted day of skiing or other activities, relaxed in the knowledge that their loved ones are in safe hands with us! We help the participants get into and out of their skiing outfits, and transfer them between the slopes, our Fun Club and various activities. At the end of the week you can see the photos and videos so that you can re-live together all the special times that your loved ones enjoyed with us!
All our programs now include the following:
- One-to-one skiing sessions with a ski instructor experienced in working with children and adults with special educational needs, trained and overseen by a British psychologist (except Program S with no formal skiing)
- Ski pass for the duration of the skiing session*
- All skiing equipment hire: skis, poles, boots, helmet, high visibility vest and other safety equipment (ski jacket, salopettes and goggles for hire at nominal charge)
- Five and a half hours of care daily between the hours of 09.00 and 16.00 (typically from 09.45 to 15.15, subject to the seasonal availability, weather conditions, etc.); time extension available at a supplement
- Maximum two participants with special needs to one carer at all times (one to one care upgrade available at an additional cost)
- Variety of outdoor and indoor activities (all optional and chosen in the resort according to the individual needs, interests and age):
- Mountain trip experience by various types of lifts
- Horse riding lesson
- Collie dog therapy session
- Winter obstacle course
- Nordic walk
- Variety of play/activity grounds
- Indoor wall climbing (bouldering)
- Music, Movement and Dance sessions
- Bakery Classes NEW!!!
- Various other workshops, indoor sports and games
- Welcome Meeting for parents and carers at our premises on Sunday morning
- Medal Ceremony with prizes and drinks on Thursday afternoon, all family and friends welcome!
- Diploma, medal and souvenir
- Optional evening activities and childcare (at additional charge)
** Only for the main participants with special needs.
To make your holiday even more special and memorable, we are happy to offer additional activities and services at a supplement.
Additional offers for our program participants, their siblings and friends:
- Evening Swimming Club
- Care at our Fun Club outside our standard program hours
- Baby-sitting at your accommodation
- Private airport transfers
- Private and group ski lessons for the rest of the family
- Ski clothing and accessories hire